- I’m travelling for umra with my family in a few days. I have 4 children’s, they are 11 (daughter) 9, 7 & 4 (sons) years of age. Will they have to wear ihram and does the rules of ihram/umra apply to them equally?
- My late father made a vow to take my youngest brother and perform umra with him. I’m planning to fulfil this vow. The only thing is my younger brother is disabled (Down syndrome). Does he have to wear ihram and does the rules of umra apply to him?
- Which is more rewarding to perform nafal umra or nafal tawaf?
- If I perform a nafal tawaf/umra does it have to be for only one person or can I perform 1 nafal tawaf/umra for more then 1 person?
- Those who are baaligh will have to wear ihraam.
- Both are greatly rewarding and both have their own virtues.
- The sawaab can be conveyed to any amount of people.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved: