Q: When having risen from Ruku, does one recite Rabbana Lakal Hamd or Rabbana Walakal Hama (i.e. with the و or without the و)?
A: Both are correct.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- I know that in hanafi prayer books, it says that you are not supposed to raise your hand when going into ruku, and when coming up from ruku,however
- Is it forbidden for a Hanafiyyah to raise hands when going to ruku en when coming back from ruku and etc.. in salah?
- Assalamu Alaikum, There are a lot of Ahadith in which it is mentioned that the Prophet sallallahu alaihi wasallam used to recite in rukū, sujūd and qawma certain tasbeehaat other than the usual subhaana rabbi al- a’alaa, subhaana rabbi al-azeem etc. My question is: If one wants to recite those other tasbeehaat in their fardh salah (or even in nafl prayers), are they allowed to do so? If yes, will these tasbeehaat be recited along with subhaana rabbi al-azeem or no? That is, is it permissible to recite them both (I mean the usual ones and the not-so-usual ones) simultaneously? Or should we recite only one at a time? That is, if we choose to say subhaana rabbi al-azeem, should we recite just that and not the other ones? Similarly, for jalsa istiraahat, is it permissible to say Allahummaghfirli when one rises from sajdahs? Whatever the answers are, will they apply to women’s salaah too?
- While offering salah is it correct to recite “Hamdan Kasiran Taiybban Mubarakan Kama Yuhibbo Yarza” after finsing the RUKU and Before going to Sajda. Secondaly, is it correct to recite Dua while performing Sajda. Please suggest me the right way as I am practicing this and this helps me to concentrate on salah.
- Should I recite sana’ if the Imaam is already in ruku’?
- Going for ruku’ immediately after coming up from sajda-e-tilaawat