Marital problems

Q: I’m married to a Egyptian who is also married in his country. I have just found out he’s married 6 years already. My Question is he is not being fair in nafqa with her an me and there’s also a lot of other problems. I have just recently discovered that I can have him deported back to his country but do I do it or do I just leave him and make sabr for the sake of Allah Ta’ala? I’m so scared to do something but he really is not treating me with fairness.


A: We suggest that you refer this matter to the Jamiat or Darul Ihasn and ask them to assist you.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)