- What is the importance of Islamic shariah?
- If a muslim says “what is shariah (as if he/she wants to comment that shariah has no importance) then what is comment as an Islamic Scholar.
- What if a muslim says some thing which is not in accordance with the Shariah rules of Inheritance?
- A muslim says that I cannot ask for my father’s inheritance property because my mother and brother has taken care of that property. Please comment according to shariah.
- Shariat is the code of conduct that one is governed by in every department of one’s worldly and Deeni life.
- This is extremely detrimental to one’s faith. There is fear that one can come out of the pale of Islam through disdaining any law of Shariah (whether pertaining to inheritance or any other law of Islam). One should sincerely repent and repeat the kalimah.
- As above.
- If he means that he has appointed them as trustees on his behalf to look after it, then there is no problem in this.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved: