Q: I want to ask about (awrah of non-muslim women) in front of muslim men. My wife can not produce milk for breast feeding our child. In our house a non muslim maid working she is healthy and active as well. We also checked her medical reports all were clear so Maid is feeding our child. Yesterday my wife was not present in home during that time I did not allow maid to feed my child alone because I don’t trust her. First time yesterday she was feeding in front of me and she did not cover her breast properly. I asked few of my friends about this matter “awrah” they told me that there is no awrah for Non muslim women. It is allow to see non muslim womens naked body.
My question is that:
- What is the minimum awrah for non muslim women in front of muslim men?
- It is permissible for me that I order my non-muslim maid to feed my child in front of me?
- My friends told me that if you see non-muslim woman naked there is no sin. it is right?
- The entire body should be concealed like how Muslim women’s bodies are concealed entirely.
- This is shameful and immodest behaviour apart from it being impermissible.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.