Marital issues

Q: I need help. I’m a mother of three kids and my husband is in another country. It’s been two months he is not replying to my emails or my
phone calls. I have called him 100 times with more than 100 emails. I need your help give me a dua so he can call me and talk to me because he is with friends who is making him do drugs and drink alcohol and telling him not go call me. I am married to him I am under his nikaah and he’s neglecting me and my kids for his friends. He is not even supporting me with money. My father is helping me to pay my rent and utilities bills. Give me a dua so my husband can come back to me Insha Allah and listen to me and love me like he used to. Please send me a dua urgently it’s been 2 months he didn’t call or talk to me or his kids. When I call him he ignores my calls all his friends pick up his phone and tells me not to call him again. I am lost what to do my kids are crying and sick after the fathers voice when I email him that your kids are sick he used to say show me proof. That’s all he would say and curse me blaming men on me. I need a dua urgently please. 


A: We suggest that you contact the Jamiat of your area and ask them to assist you in your plight. After your five daily Salaah, recite the attached dua.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.

Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)