Wazifa for unity

Q: I have been separated from my husband for nearly 2 months and he still does not want to see me and if possible can you tell me some wazifa which I can recite to make my husband love me again as before and he himself call me home?


A: Recite the attached dua after your five daily Salaah.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)