- Is duff (type of beating drum) allowed in Islam?
- Is dhikr with duff allowed in Islam?
- What is a khanqah used for?
- In some situations, like announcements of iftaar, sehri, etc. it has been allowed with certain conditions.
- Our ulama have seen no reason for zikr being accompanied with the daf. Hence, they do not consider it as a rightful thing.
- Just as a madrasah is used for training people in Islamic theoretical aspects, the khanqah specialises in training people in matters pertaining to the heart and soul i.e. in the purification of the heart.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.