- In Bukari there is a Hadith the prophet says to the nearest meaning I fear Allah the most, know the most and have most taqwa. Can you please give me the full Hadith and English translation.
- What time is best to read chaasht Salah 10 or 11 o clock and also what time does it start?
- If we read chaasht does it give barakah in food, if yes whats the daleel.
- Did the prophet read Ishraaq and chaasht? I heard to read 2 rakah ishraq, Allah gives you the reward of umrah. Whats the daleel?
- Quote the source and page of the hadeeth. Insha-Allah we will help you to quote the whole hadeeth.
- It is better to read it at around nine to half past nine presently.
- All namaaz bring barkat.
- There are ahaadeeth that prove that both namaaz are recommendable and that both these namaaz were performed.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.