- I am 9 months pregnant and its very difficult for me to sit for a long time even with support. I wish to read a lot of Quran, can I read in lying down position only when I am very tired and not habitually.
- I don’t know if fasting will harm me or the baby, my elders tell me not to. I do have anaemia and we live in a very hot country, how should I decide?
- After delivery, females usually get a daily massage for a few weeks. This includes rubbing the stomach, thighs, back, calfskin etc., how can I get this done without disturbing my satr?
- Consult an experienced physician.
- Cover yourself correctly and the massage can be done over the covering cloth.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.