- Should one sprinkle water on the qabr after burial? Many people do so. What is the shar’ee hukm?
- If plants grow on grave should they be cut?
- Should one put a twig on the qabr?
- People look at the mayats face and delay the burial. What should be done?
- Is there any Hadith regarding recitation of the first and last ruku of Surah baqarah after burial and also what is the hukm of dua in congregation after burial?
- It is permissible, in order for the soil of the grave to be settled.
- If they have grown of themselves there is no need to cut them off.
- This was not the general practice of Nabi (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) and the Sahaabah (radhiyallahu anhum).
- They should not delay the burial.
- It was the practice of Ibnu Umar (radhiyallahu anhu). The du`aa does not have to be congregational, it can be individually done or in whichever other way.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
فترى العامة يلقون الزهور على القبور، لا أصل لها في الدين ولا مستند لها من الكتاب والسنة (معارف السنن 1/265)