Q: I have severe depression from about 10 years. I am also feeling mental frustration from many years. The frustration has increased so much from past years that every day I think of suiciding. I am a student but my mind is so frustrated that I am unable to study. I feel become frustrated for the nothing. I am not able to interact with people. Also my heart remains very unstable for the whole day. I have visited many doctors but didn’t improve. Please give me some solution.

A: A Mu’min in whichever condition he may be in, he should be pleased with Allah Ta’ala and the decree of Allah Ta’ala. He should reform his life and lead a life conforming to the Mubaarak Sunnah of Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam). The one who pleases Allah Ta’ala and refrains from his disobedience  will always be successful.
Refer to