Wrote only T for talaq
_ My husband and I got into a very heated argument. He wrote down the letter ‘T’ implying talaq. Now, at the time I said to him “Do you want me to finish it for you?” He said, “You cant give it”. That there shows that his intention was quite clear as to what the ‘T’ was for. My question is: Did talaq take place?
In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
_ By your husband merely writing the letter ‘T’, talaq did not take place. 
Read these QA to learn more..
- Assalamo Allikum Hazrat, I got married 10 year back got 2 childrens 1 boy and 1 girl, my wife doesn’t respect me at all, and always do the things at her own will. Uses abusive language for me mother who is no more. Finally I decided to give her talaq and send single SMS in which I wrote that in my full senses i mohad adil khan giving you talaq, talaq, and talaq, as i tried my best to changed your attitude but you will never change, hazarat please tell me that talaq is now applicable.
- My question is, if the husband wrote in a paper that “I am giving authority of talaq to my wife” and signs it and gives his wife then will the wife have the right of talaq for always? If she gets the right, how many talaq can she issue? Here, the husband did not mention any time period or the number of talaq. When asked, the husband sometimes says he meant to give right of all talaqs, sometimes he says he did not have any number or time period in his mind. So he is not sure what was going on his mind while writing this. My question is, if the wife gets this written paper in hand and issues talaq to her husband (not upon herself), she says that” I give you 3 talaq” to her husband. Then will talaq take place and how many will take place?
- Hazrat Mufti Jee A person Wrote a Text Massage (SMS) on his Mobile phone on August 25, 2008 and sent to his wife and she read it. “Talaq. This is the first time im saying it. There are 2 more times now becareful in this relationship..” Then he wrote a second SMS on Sep.8, 2008 and sent to his wife and she read it. ” You wanted a divorce im going to give you a divorce. Talaq. Now is one more time. You were asking it.” Then he wrote the 3 SMS on Sep. 9,2008 and sent to his wife and she read it. “You want to hear it for the third time well here you have it.Its OVER you fucken bitch its fucken over TALAQ. THERE YOU HAVE IT NOW STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM.” My question is did TALAQ Occured? Jazakumulla Khair
- assalamualaiykum wa rahmatullah mufti saheb, A very important query: One person intending to give his wife one talaq, wrote in his mobile an SMS:”I give one talaq to you.” but, then thinking different things, he did not send the SMS at all. will this result in talaq? jazakallah for yr reply.
- I just want to know if in this condition talaq is effective: One day before meet my wife I wrote in paper: “I Salim give talak to you Salma”. I wrote three times in same paper. When I met her I give verbally 3 time Talak, but she is saying that I only gave two time. – I gave her the paper, she refused to receive and the paper fell in the ground. After she left I send SMS, with same text of the paper. She said that she never read because her mother deleted all the SMS. The paper and the SMS (in my cellular) at least 3 people read. In this condition talak is valid? Please send answer, with Quran and Hadith proof.
- My friend’s husband wrote on a piece of paper that he has divorced her 3 times so in her mind she was divorced since he has said it once before that. After that she thought she was not in his nikah and married an Alim who has Amliyat and khilafat when she married him the way the nikah was read was that he asked her to marry her 3 times and she excepted 3 times in front of 2 men as witness but in an argument this Maulana picked a Qasam and then paused that they are not married so know she is confused after that her first husband who she has been living with. Since everyone said that because he wrote it on a piece of paper and there was no witness there is no talaq but I read on your website that talaq is done so on the 28 March. Her first husband said divorce three times. So is she married to her first husband or the Maulana does the second talaq have any effect or is the first already done and who is she married to who is she divorced if u can answer this as soon as possible.