Let the Protests begin – Lecture by Mufti Faraz ibn Adam al-Mahmudi
When the honour of the Prophet salallahu alaihi wasallam is being attacked, Muslims need to stand up and defend the honour of the Prophet. The loudest protest is for us to practice on the Sunnah.
Mufti Faraz ibn Adam explains how Muslims need to protest on a micro-level.
Read these QA to learn more..
- As salam walequm. my question is- I reach a masjid after zohar ajaan and find that there is some 3 to 4 minutes left before the Zohar jamat will begin. Now there are two things i need to do, i.e. i need to pray the dakhila masjid namaz and also i need to pray the 4 rakat sunnah tul muekada of zohar. but as there is only 3-4 minutes left for the jamat of faraz namaj to start what should i do. options with me are 1. i pray the 4 rakats of sunnatul mu-ekada and leave the dakhila masjid namaj. 2. i read the dakhila masjid namaj and read the 4 rakats of sunnatul mu-ekada after the faraz namaj. which of the two options are better or is there any other better option for me. jajak-Allah hu khair.
- I heard or read a story regarding Adam (as) quite some time ago…”When Allah (swt) expelled Adam (as) and Hawa from Jannah and put them on Earth…” Can you please authenticate it.
- I was wondering would it be considered a bidah to recite durud when starting dua and finishing it after salah? 2.and also say allahu akhbar and astagfirullah (3x each) rite after namaaz. 3.and what dua should one read before starting a islamic lecture and before ending an islamic lecture? 4. can u tell me some virtuous surahs that one should recite 5.what’s the importance of surah AL SHU`ARA ,is there any special virtue?
- What do you think about Mufti Ibn Adam Al-Kawthari’s fatwa about photography/videos? Mufti Taqi Usmani’s view is also mentioned there:
- One day during the fajar i missed the two rakats of sunnah which should be offered before the faraz,because i was too late, the faraz salat was just to begin then i offered the sunnah after the faraz salat ended.aftering offering it one of the nen in the mosque called me and said you have done wrong we have to offer the sunnah before the faraz even if the farz salat is gooing on… plz tell me which is the right way….
- is not a mustanad alim. He delivered a lecture and during his lecture he made many statements. He did not refer to any other alim’s fatwa but went on describing these issues