Burying Two People in One Grave
Q: What is the shariah ruling with regard to burying a husband and wife in the same grave? Is this permissable or not?
A:It is not permissible to bury any two people in one grave unless out of necessity. In this case there is no necessity. (Shaami vol 2 pg 233)
Read these QA to learn more..
- Burying two people in the same grave
- Burying two Bodies in one Grave
- As salam alykum Dear mufti saab i have seen a dream in which i saw 3 people are dead, 2 men and 1 woman. they are being buried together. all of sudden the woman wakes up and she comes out of the grave and the people try to control and send her back to grave but she is uncontrollable and she runs around naked. the cars parked starts moving away from this woman running around. can you please provide interpretation of this dream
- (1) What is kashf and Elm-e-Najum, please explain in detail? (2) I like to become an Alim. Now my age is 19 and I am doing my B.Com final year but I do not like to study this nasty world education I hate it so I like to discontinue my final year and like to join in Deoband madrasa. I want to study only in Deoband madrasa, please help me. My parents are not allowing me to discontinue, daily fight in home. Please I want to study in Deoband and want to become Alim like Maulana Iliyas Ji (Rahmathullahi alaih). College and coeducation is haram, haram, haram. (3) I got Maulana Iliyas Ji (Rahmathullahi alaih) in my dream. I was standing near his grave. His grave was in a garden filled with flowers. I was standing near grave he came out from grave wearing white amamah, aba, and made musafaha with me and said say salam to ummah and went again in grave then I saw myself in between the garden and on the other side sum people were black rubbish sum huge giants beating that people in chains.
- I would like to refer to book Fadaail-e-Hajj (English version) by Shaykh al Hadeeth Maulana Mohammad Zakariyya published by Kutub Khana Faizi Lahore, Pakistan, on Section 9; Manners of Ziarat, story no 9, a story about Syed Ahmad Rifaee (rahmatullahi alaih) which perform a hajj and ziarah rasulullah grave. On the grave, he recited a couple of poem. After that, the sacred hand of rasulullah came out of the grave and the syed kissed it. It is said that the occasion is witnessed by 90,000 people. My question, 1. can I trust the story because as what i knew, dead people cannot at any circumstances be brought alive. So, can dead people become alive? 2. The 90,000 witnessess is also seem superflous as can people with that huge number see the hand of rasulullah comes out from the grave and kissed by the syaikh? To me, the story is merely sufism in nature which laypeople like me could potentially misunderstood about the story and brought forward false story to other. Only Allah knows best.
- What happens when a person dies and is layed to rest in the grave…I have heard that Allah punishes the sinful in the grave and opens 77 windows to Heaven for the good people.