Shafi Giving Qurbani Meat to non Muslim
Q: Can a person following the shaafee mazhab give his qurbani meat to a non Muslim?
A: No he cannot give it to a non muslim nor can the Muslim he gave it to give it to a non Muslim.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Giving Qurbani Meat to non Muslims
- Giving Qurbani Meat to non-Muslims
- I have taken one of my friend to a hospital who is a non-muslim. At the time of giving injection to him, can I pray for him by saying ya shafi ya kafi. pl. clarify this point.
- Giving unslaughtered meat to a non-Muslim
- Bismihi Ta`ala Assalamoualaikoum, this istifta is being asked by the Jamiat ul Ulama of Mauritius to your dar ul ifta as per the qurbani made in India for Mauritians. 1. The muslims habitants of Mauritius entrust their qurbani to some particular organisation. The organisation carry out the qurbani in India and promise them to bring back 30 pounds of meat in Mauritius. Can that organisation take a profit over that without disclosing the amount he is taking? 2. The meat in the abbatoir are mixed. Hence the person offering qurbani do not receive bi`ainihi his meat. Is this not analogous to bai` luhmul adahi? 3. In due purchase of the cow, a discount is being given in exchange of the skin. As such after the qurbani, the skins are to be left in the abatoirs. Is this permissible? This istifta is of utmost priority. JazaakAllah Khairan A.I.Mackoojee Secretary
- Can one animal suffice for the entire family? We do one Qurbani in U.S.A. and one in Pakistan. If the meat of the Pakistani’s Qurbani is fully distributed are we still required to distribute 1/3 of the Qurbani of the US?