Talking while making Wudhu
Q: Does talking while making Wudhu break the Wudhu?
A: Talking while making Wudhu does not break Wudhu.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Talking during wudhu
- Just like any other female Muslim that has aged, I too get vaginal discharge every single day. And because of this, I renew my istinja and wudhu 5 times a day. My mom has told me that making istinja too much can cause harm especially when I perform it every day 5 times. And because of this, I have been researching online for a very long time and most answers are from IslamQa. They say that it is pure but one should renew her wudhu. Now, I found a site written by a woman stating that Allah (SWT) nor did the Prophet (SAW) ever mention that normal discharge breaks wudhu. Also, Allah (SWT) Himself stated that He does not want to burden us and make religion hard to practice. Allah intends for you ease, and He does not want to make things difficult for you. [2:185 ] Can I make my prayer without making wudhu when I experience discharge?
- Does talking when doing wuzu nullify the wudhu?
- Q: I am a mazoor suffering from urine incontinence. I have 3 questions:1. After making istinjaa and before making wudhu I always drip some urine in between, can I still make wudhu?2. If a mazoor intentionally urinates one or two drop of urine, is his wudhu still valid?3. Is reciting Qur’an forgiven for a mazoor?
- I noticed my wife making wudhu before every salah. On inquiry I was informed that she has a problem in which she leaks from her private area. Initially I thought it was specific to her but I was told by her and this was reinforced by some research, that most women leak from this area on a regular basis. My question is thus if this is the case and it is something all women experience than is wudhu necesaary before every salaah? My wife make wudhu before every salah as she is under the impression that the leak is so minor that she cant even tell sometimes. If Wudhu is necessary does she fall into the catorgory of Mazoor?
- blood came out while making wudhu, i just continued. is my wudhu correct?