I noticed too much fitnah caused by this. Should i just pray at home and go there only for friday prayer?
You should continue going to the Musjid and apply wisdom and diplomacy in correcting the wrongs practised there.
and Allah Ta’ala Knows Best
Mufti Ebrahim Desai
Read these QA to learn more..
- Can women take a egg donation from someone else women and her own husband sperm if doctor says thats the only option she has got to become pregnant as they both really need a child but dont know what to do please help and give a good advice or dua to read so they both dont hv to do anything like that and allah bless them with a lovely child inshallah ameen?
- In a Muslim community of Tamilnadu, a group of Muslim elders and religious leaders who adjudicate on matters like divorce, abuse and child custody. The group of Muslim elders and religious leaders have no legal authority but the community can force to accept there judgement. Meeting for judgement happens in mosque, where women are barred entry and cases are decided without there evidence being heard. Woman?s father or brothers represent own daughter or sister. If a woman do not agree with judgement, and go to Indian civil court or police then community go against her. My question is, in this situation what she should do? In the light of women?s right, which is in the Shariyat, not in the light of prestige of relatives, family or community? Q. 2 A woman of Tamilnadu is trying to build a mosque only for women i.e. in that mosque only woman can pray for Allah, and management of mosque will also remain in women?s hands. What says Shariyat about it?
- Asalam-ala-i-kum, I am working in Singapore and follow Hanafi maslak. The mosques here have seperate section for the women to pray.(men not allowed in those sections, i.e. full seclusion from men’s praying area) Given these conditions, what is the command as per the Hanafi maslak for women to pray in mosques? Can you please specify the rules for the conitions when there is any other option avaliable and otherwise.
- The Khutba for the Jummah prayer is in english at our mosque and there is no curtain to separate men and women. Is my jummah salat valid?
- My wife would like to open a make-up business for women only,……Also, what can she do to make it islamically correct?…..Is it allowed to open a business for manicure, pedicure for women only?
- Is it permissible to use mobile in mosques with Islamic tunes. In Masjid-E-Khaif (in Mina) during Haj women stay in women’s mosque whereas men stay in men’s mosque (usually those who live in K.S.A and go on their own not through any agent). It becomes easy to contact one’s mahram on mobile, though man can go at the door of women’s section and tell his name to guard and then He/She can call his name on loud speaker.